Friday, November 27, 2009

You Should Be Reading Stories About Bears that Go Shopping!



Got a killer headache going right now, which is frustrating, since I need to be writing. So I'm going to make this post brief, hope you don't mind. I'm afraid that the act of blogging daily is slipping through my fingers, and threatening to fall into that place inside where activities and projects go to die of atrophy and neglect... I'm losing the desire. I'm just being honest.

I have a month left... I think I can make it.

I do have a funny cat video for you, after all this time...



I've posted a bunch of Maru the Cat clips in my time... Maru's owner got a hold of one of those high-speed video cameras, so she could film him and show it in high-res slow-motion. It's odd what people (like me) will watch...



Christmas Play rehearsal Saturday afternoon. I finished the CD with all the music on it, edited and tracked according to Liz's wishes. We'll be able to use it tomorrow during rehearsal, which should be cool. Only a couple weeks to show time! I'm confident we can pull it off. Rebekah and Rebecca are pro's.

Oh, what the heck. I might as well keep with the Cat theme today...



Lol, great costume. Taco cat. Classic.

Among those celebrating birthdays on November 28 are: John Bunyon (1628), William Blake (1757), Ed Harris (1950), and John Stewart (1962). I love John Stewart, I don't care what anyone says. He's hilarious.

Condolences to Havah, whose father died today (Nov 27). Reeling, reeling, tumbling, trying to find your lost sea legs... thoughts and prayers with you, Havah, wherever you are...

I think I'm gonna pack it in and go write. I still have about 6,500 words to write before the 30th. Shouldn't be a prob. Gonna try and fire off two more thousand tonight before I crash and burn.

Until tomorrow, here's to dreams unfulfilled.

3 comments:

abbie said...

i watched maru, that was pretty funny :) i love his hop on his back feet, lol.

Krista said...

Haha, Love the taco cat!

havah said...

Thank you, Dave.