Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Just Because I Cannot See it, Doesn't Mean I Can't Believe it!


 "Hey, buddy... you got any day-old donuts in there? Come on, be a pal!"

Crown Stealer (my gaming rig) is being a bad boy right now... I had to reboot it. Let's see if it behaves now. It's been gettin' all quirky lately. Eventually, every game I play crashes to desktop, but I can handle that. It's when the screen suddenly turns into a checkerboard and I have to hard reboot that I get nervous. Just now, I tried copying pics onto a flash drive... yeah, that's a really difficult task...

Oh, who cares. That's what happens when you do "free-association blogging" like I do... you write what's on the tip of your head at the moment, and sometimes, it's ridiculously boring and unreadable...

I'm thinking of upgrading to Windows 7... that will solve all my problems in life, and will make all things well. The birds will sing, the clouds will part, Wifey will like me again, and my bank account will suddenly have a few hundred extra dollars in it. Think of it!!1!

I have enough awesome landscape pictures saved up for the rest of the year, and I find more every day. I'll never get to them all. So tonight, I will post several awesome "waterfall" themed pictures for you to gawk at, in a new segment I like to call, "Beautiful Blog Filler."

















And that, as they say, is that. Love those shots. That's just the tip of the iceberg, as far as pics I have stored up. There's an idea... the next theme: iceberg pics! MUAHAHAHA!!!

Rug Shop Day slated for Wednesday. The good thing is, I know exactly what I'll be doing once I get there. Takes the guesswork out of it. Walked to the top of Beethoven again tonight, only with Wifey this time. We chatted as we walked, which made the trek to the top a real workout. Are you proud of me?

As you can tell, I'm just not feelin' the whole "blog" thing today. I've lurked about a bit, trying to find something else worth linking to, or a funny video or something, but it's just not working for me tonight. I guess you'll have to be happy with the Awesome Waterfall Pics and silently wish me luck on tomorrows' post, because for now, I am done.

Until tomorrow, remember, please, I'm only an elected official here, I can't make decisions by myself!

7 comments:

Krista said...

Love all the waterfall pictures!!! 4, 5, and 6 are my favorites, but they're all wonderful! If only I could see them in person... what a sight that would be :)

Peter S. said...

Hi, David! I love the waterfall pictures! I've always had an affinity with water. I guess it's because I'm a Piscean.

Abbie said...

haha, yes dave, i loved the waterfall pics too! and the raccoon one too, lol :) you didn't say how the book was coming though! meet your word quota for the day?

David Wagner said...

I did some writing, but I'm spending some time on the map at the moment. I need to get a better feel for the land, and make little pieces of paper (or something) that represents the characters, so I can track their progress... I have several storylines going, and at the moment, they're starting to get hard to keep straight in my head, as far as who is where and why.

It's all good, I'm slightly behind on the quota, but not much.

Glad you guys liked the waterfall pics - I'm a sucker for a good waterfall... gonna have a few nice ones in the book...

In fact, all these nature pics I've been gathering have been awesome inspiration for some settings in the book.

Krista said...

It sounds as though you are making good head way! Keep it up... YOU Can do it!!! :)

Paula Titus said...

Beautiful waterfall pics, I can see how they would be inspirational for you. Loved the raccoon pic too, I would bet the bus driver is feeding them.

Unknown said...

Love the waterfalls. One of the main things we did in Hawaii is look for waterfalls.

Keep up the work, I can't believe you've been blogging for almost a year now!