Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Fine! Be That Way!




OK, so there was this one time when... what? You don't want a story just yet?

Well, what do you want? A White Ninja comic? Well, ok, I guess, hang on, lemme grab one...




There, how's that one? Good? OK, cool. Now, you're not going to believe this story... so I was--  what? No story yet... Sheesh! What do you want this time? A funny video?

Hmm.. well, not much out there at the moment... there's this one, where a guy accidentally nails his (girl?)friend in the head with a boomerang...




Probably didn't score any points with that bonehead maneuver... does that work? No? Dang, ok, lemme look around a bit more...

Well, here's a clip of a baby deer frolicking in a water hole, since you're such a softie...

                                                                                           
No? Hey, you didn't even watch it! What, I'm taking up valuable blog space here trying to cater to you, and you're being difficult! Be more specific, will you? What do you want *exactly*, so I can get back to my story?

Music? OK, fine, here's a YouTube clip someone assembled, which is a medley of his 20 favorite Beatles songs of all time. It's a great list, actually... watch it this time! Ok?



There, the Beatles are always awesome. I can't wait to get me some remastered Beatles...

Now, this morning, I was going into work and-- Oh, come on! What now?

Legos... are you serious? You want a story on legos? Good grief! OK, fine, I'll post a link to a story on legos, but then, it's storytime!

OK, here's an artist that gave up a career as a lawyer to build lego sculptures, which he sells for thousands of dollars...



Click THIS LINK, and go look at his lego sculptures... some of them are amazing...

OK, now... back to my story...

Wait, now you're leaving? Hey, hold on! I gave you everything you wanted! You can't leave, I have a story to share! Just gimme a couple minutes, I promise it will be worthwhile! It's a funny story! It---

Fine, leave, see if I care.

I'll just save my story for another day, and post my Mr. Methane video instead, since no one's here...



There, that'll show you... I thumb my nose at you! I'm not your performing monkey! You can't just order me around and expect me to jump! You can smell my feet, for all I care...

Oh, whatever. I'm going to go work on my novel...

:(

EDIT: What the! I got an email this morning from YouTube notifying me that they removed my Mr. Methane video because of Copyright infringement, based on a complaint received from B. O. Productions, which is Mr. Methane's company! I can't believe it! Anyway, I find it ironic that after two years on YouTube, they pulled it, right after I posted it to my blog... ironic coincidence, eh?

5 comments:

havah said...

Awww...feeling a little neglected, Dave? :p

I love the opening photograph -- very atmospheric. And the deer in the water! *L* My dogs like to do that too.

Wow to the lego. Amazing creativity.

Hmm...Mr Methane. I bet if he was in the US, he'd be in a body cast by now. Poor thing. :D

Looking forward to the untold story from tonight, tomorrow. I do hope you don't forget it! :p

David Wagner said...

What story?

:D

Abbie said...

lol dave, i want to hear your story! :) the elk was cute! mom wanted me to show you this clip. the first min is kinda boring but the rest of it is WOW. let me know if you've already seen it before!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sMc-p19FIk

how's the novel coming?

Abbie said...

oh and ps. i was reading something about if you wanted to get an agent to publish your book, it is a good thing to have some sort of online blog with lots of followers :) looks like you are on the right track!

Krista said...

Ha ha, um yeah, I wanna hear the story too :)
Gotta love the Beatles!

Also, I commented on a few of your other posts to...