Monday, February 16, 2009

Kvetch Me If You Can



Greetings and salivations! It is I, Dave the Lowly. I have very little to share today, which is so... so very sad...

Zack came over today, which was cool. We ate pizza, played Crysis, watched Robot Chicken clips online, got Starbucks, Played more Crysis, then played some Warcraft 3 head-to-head. Of course, it was no contest, really. I'm still a blatant noob at Warcraft 3.

I'm going to post a Great Moment In Zack History here...


He not only ate that whole burger, but also all of the fries. And he won $11 for doing so. It was an amazing gastro-intestinal feat of strength. That was last year, during Wifey's post-marathon celebration lunch.

I watched the latest episode of LOST, and it keeps getting lamer. The show will always hold a spot in my heart, for the amazing first season, but it has been some time since I've felt it was a great show. I like Burn Notice better. Different kind of show, of course...

I don't have a Movie Clip for you right now. Perhaps I'll edit one in later, or do one tomorrow... I'm feeling kind of lazy again today. I trust you'll forgive me.

However, here's a cool Parkour clip for you.



I wish I had something of interest to say. I'm staring blankly at the keyboard at the moment, and I'm coming up dry. Well, tomorrow is another day.

Until tomorrow, then, remember, Madness in great ones must not unwatched go...

Current Book: Speaker For The Dead by Orson Scott Card
Current Game: Fallout 3, Crysis
Current Movie: Constantine
Current Music: Newsboys

No comments: