Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Right Now I Feel Like I Could Take On the Whole Empire Myself...



 Wednesday! It flew by, basically. I don't know about you, but I turned around, and it was over. It was productive. But I'm racking my brain trying to find something interesting to share. I blame my commitment to daily updates! Wouldn't it be odd if, after the year ends, I still end up posting something every day?

What I really should do is take this time that I usually spend blogging and use it to flesh out Wagnervana more... yeah, I know. You've heard it all before.

Here, check out these Photoshop fridge magnets...



I'd get those, that's awesome. Come to think of it, I think I remember Photoshop stickers that people use on poster advertisements around New York City... lemme see if I can track down pics of that, brb...

Yup, here's a pic of some subway ads that someone put photoship decals on...


 

HERE's the link, if you're curious. Although admittedly, it's probably just subversive nerd humor that I connect with, being a photoshop nut...

I guess I should post a couple nice landscape pics and call it a night. I have a ton of stuff to do, mostly work-related. Still plugging along on the novel. Good stuff. And I'm almost done with the camp slideshow, at long last.


I'm a sucker for a waterfall pic...


Something nice and moody about that shot. Wonder what kind of church services they have there? 


Nice pic of the great pyramid. Ancient Egypt is so fascinating...


Something awesome about that shot.

OK, I'm done. Thoughts and prayers to Havah, during her hard time.

Until tomorrow, remember, the possibility of successfully navigating an asteroid field is approximately 3,720 to 1.

5 comments:

Paula Titus said...

Some really great shots, thanks for posting them. :)

Abbie said...

yay for the camp slide show :D glad to hear it is coming along! those magnets were pretty cool, lol :) nice landscape shots! I realy liked your opening one too.

Krista said...

Wonderful Pictures!!

Sorry I haven't been around to comment much lately, but life has kinda taken over... However, I did read and comment on all the past few blog posts on this page... good stuff. :) I hope you keep writing on your blog even if it's not every day. I enjoy reading and commenting here.

All the best!

Sodi said...

Perhaps it is a prayer house. A place where one can go to be one with oneself, with one nature, and with one's God. A place of solitude.


Ehhhhh!! See ya later Dave!

David Wagner said...

Paula: no prob, I got a truckload of great pics waiting to be displayed.

Abbie: Glad you liked them too. You = The Best.

Krista: Don't sweat it, it's all good. Take care of what you need to, I'll be here when you need a Dave Fix... lol, that sounded weird...

Shannon: Now that you describe it like that, it sounds like a place I'd like to check out in person! Wonder where it is...?