Thursday, February 11, 2010

All Who See Me Mock Me; They Hurl Insults, Shaking Their Heads. (Psalm 22:7)


Yeah, that's right... new blog post two nights in a row. Is this a trend or a fluke? Am I reverting to my daily ways, or just feeling bored? Time will tell!

Got my Piranha work done late last night... feels good to get those things done. You wouldn't think editing and formatting an hour-long interview transcript would be that much work, but it is... there are many steps, all of which I will now elaborate upon for you, in great, tedious detail!

OK, I won't. I shall assume you trust me when I say, it's a lot of work! But it pays well, so I shall refrain from complaint.

I saw this awesome animation tonight, and I knew I'd have to share it. Set aside the "evolution" theme and just enjoy the humor of it all, eh!



Hey, I don't want to start a theological debate here, I just wanted to share something cool! Sheesh!

I watched a documentary today on mushrooms, called Know Your Mushrooms... I thought it would be entertaining and informative, but it turned out to be a bunch of snaggle-toothed hippie-types mostly espousing the spiritual benefits of taking "magic" mushrooms. Sure, they also quickly hit the medicinal aspects of a couple varieties, and did their best to try and counter the idea that most mushrooms are bad for you (they're not - only a couple), but they didn't really teach me anything! I don't "know my mushrooms" any more now than I did before I watched it! Bah, it doesn't matter. Just don't watch it, alright? Sheesh! I wrote a critical review of it for Netflix.

That reminds me... I read a great "bad" review of a Terry Goodkind book over at The Writer's Notebook, if you enjoy reading such things. "The Writer" fairly rips Goodkind a new one, in a very amusing and thorough way, for a new book of his called The Law of Nines. Nice to see a book receive both barrels now and then...

This child is mildly upset by Lego Yoda...

I have a funny animal video to share with you... I couldn't find it on YouTube, so I have to post it from Today's Big Thing... if there is an advert before it, I apologize...



Yeah, I know, the clip is too long and repetitive, but you gotta admit, that dog zipping down the stairs like that is pretty funny.... you chuckled... admit it...

OK, I'm done. Tomorrow is Friday. I know not what the day will hold. I'll let you know if anything interesting happens...

Dave the Goof

2 comments:

Paula Titus said...

Great videos! That is one quick dog.:)

logankstewart said...

That animation was pretty cool.

Stella does the exact same thing on our stairs. It's amazing how fast she (and that dog, too) can move.