Wednesday, June 27, 2012

You Like Fish? We Gots Fish...


Previously, on My Little Corner of the World...

We all watched with open-mouthed glee as a dachshund went toe-to-toe with a little crab...



And we marveled together as a large group of sharks fed on a dead whale remarkably close to shore...



And we sat glued to the edge of our seats, wondering how the situation with the seemingly-ice-trapped Wilbur Walrus would resolve itself...


And then we all enjoyed the antics of a certain lovable sandwich shop mascot...


...who is secretly a top government spy... And then we went along for the ride with those risking life and limb, pushing the limits of Parkour evolution...



But tonight..! Tonight we push forward, into new ground! Tonight we cover the growing sport, Extreme Tea Serving!


And then we turn back the clock, to the Golden Age of hippo-drawn leisure chariots...


And we join Sir David Attenborough to get a good look at the anatomy of a kiwi...


All this, and more, tonight in My Little Corner of the World!

But first, a few words from our sponsor...

2 comments:

Odhynn said...

That's got to be a personal high for lolz-to-wordz ratio in this blog.

Anonymous said...

Excellent waterfall picture.

Can you imagine an interview with that girl in the hospital after surviving a shark attack?: Well, I saw all the sharks in a feeding frenzy, and I thought it would be an awesome idea to get a close-up look, like Animal Planet or something. Yes, I saw about 10 fins around the whale, but I thought if I tried to stay 5 feet away, I would be safe. I didn't think I could trip, fall, or be pulled by the water so close to shore...." Oy.

Beth