Thursday, August 9, 2012

I Have No Idea What I'm Talking About


If Summer days, then what are the rest of them? BUAHAHAHA!!!

Actually, I guess the answer would be "nights"... and that's not really funny, is it... How about if I modify the pun a bit...

If Summer Daves, then what are the rest of them? BUAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I guess the answer to that one would be "inferior"... and that's not really funny, either. (not to mention that it isn't true, lol).

Hmm... lemme try again...

If Summer dresses, what are the rest of them?

Ahhh... Summer dresses... I'm a big fan. That's why I own so many of them. I like the sleeveless ones the best... they really show off my farmer tan...

OK, fine, I don't wear women's clothing, you got me. I just lie for comedic effect. Yes, I know that all liars end up in the Lake of Fire! I know! I'm working on it! In the interim, at least I'll be nice and breezy in this summer dress....

This is the part where I admit I have no idea what I'm talking about.


Ah, an unsurprising indulgence in two of my interests, in one shot! Cats and comics! And theology, if you want to reach a bit. And absurdism, too, now that I think about it. If the cat was passing wind, I'd have won a game of 'Interest Bingo'!

Although passing wind isn't really an interest with me... it's more of a lifestyle...

I still have no idea what I'm talking about...

So, my family is home, and things are back to normal, for better or for worse. And man, is the weather hot! "How hot is it!!?!?" Well, it's so hot that.... it... umm... so hot that I whined about it a lot... and stuff...


The artist is named Jen Stark (of Winterfell?), and the medium is paper, meticulously hand-cut. The gallery, to see some amazing examples, is at THIS LINK! So click it! Click it like a seat belt! Click it like a ballpoint pen! Click it like a postage stamp! Wait... that would be "lick it like a postage stamp", not click it... and you'd better make sure it wasn't a self-adhesive stamp first... those don't need licking... hmm... ok, well, just click the link. In fact, I'll make the picture a direct link as well.

Yeah, I'm thorough like that...

You know, I bet if Windows crashed and I lost the backup of this blog post, and went to re-write the thing, I'd have no idea what I'd typed to this point. It appears before me, I write it out, and then it's gone out of my mind... very little awareness, very little self-editing... which is a dangerous way for someone so socially retarded to live...

In fact, I will now give frank, callous assessments of each of my blog readers.... I'm going to list everything I like and dislike about each of you. Ready?

Yeah, right. I'm not THAT socially retarded...

And now, a cat with issues...



I bet he was angry because someone installed the roll so that it unrolls under instead of over, like it's supposed to.

O, don't tell me you don't know what I'm talking about! You know it drives you crazy too when the TP doesn't unroll right! Right?

I have so many funny/cool pics stored in my archive, waiting to be posted here, that I even have a pic that is on topic! The topic being cats and bathroom tissue...


Come on... what are the odds of that? Seeing as how I'm making this up as I go.

That reminds me, here's another photo with a weird-looking cat I saw today...

A weird-looking cat contemplating a watermelon. That has GOT to win me some kind of Randomness Award...

OK, well, the only fitting way to end this ridiculous post is abruptly, mid-sentence. So on behalf of the staff and janitorial crew here at My Little Corner of the World, I bid you farew--

3 comments:

David Wagner said...

-sigh- no one liked the goofy-lookin cat/watermelon picture... How sad... Think how that makes the cat feel! Not to mention the watermelon! They're emotionally fragile melons to begin with...

Anonymous said...

I, too, appreciate cute critter photos, BUT, that was before last weekend. For three days my daughters' cats walked on me, over me, and across my keyboard. Not to mention the 3-cat cammode! Once the memories fade, I will be able to adore cat pics again....

Beth

Frida said...

I like the watermelon cat. And I ended up here cause of it so... thx!