Friday, October 7, 2011

A Quick-Hit, Drive-By, Near-Substance-less Post


Here's the funny part... lots of stuff going on, in just about every facet of my life... and NONE of it even remotely interesting enough to warrant some text time in a blog post. Books, movies, music, work, church, drama, personal creative junk, personal training junk... all of it eminently yawn-worthy.

Still, a whole week, and no update from Dave. I mean... how will you survive? I know, I'm cruel! But what can I say... boring update, or no update at all?

Can't write it off to the "Fall Blahs"... because, frankly, I enjoy the Fall. I love it when the weather turns chilly... then I can bust out my hoodies for sleeping! Ah, I love sleeping in a hoodie, the hood pulled up and drawstring pulled tight. Snug, warm, comfy... never want to wake up! Too cozy! In fact, I'm getting sleepy just thinking about it!

Ah, well. Lemme just post a Funny Picture and hit the road...


I'll keep hoping for something interesting to happen, to make your next stop-by worth while.

Until then, adios.

Dave the Boring

PS Hey, you could do the work for me this time, and post something interesting in the comments! Then I can live vicariously through you! Think of it!

7 comments:

logankstewart said...

I'm not 100% on this, so don't quote me, but if you do quote me, make sure you make me speak inside {} and in ALL CAPS, that way I'm bound to be taken seriously. People that are quoted in "" are usually just ignored. Anyway, in America, the Land of the Free, the Home of the Atlanta Braves, the Birthplace of One Mister Wagner, we have these evil corporations known as insurance companies. I say evil just to make a point. I don't really think the companies are evil, and attributing a human characteristic to an inanimate thing, like, say, a company, isn't clear-cut. But if by "company" I mean the people that work at these companies, then by no means do I mean to imply that they are evil--sinful, yep, but aren't we all?--they're just doing their jobs. But in my limited experience, the system is broken and people reside in limbo for a very long time and it's frustrating, Id est, grumble grumble grumble.

Hmm. So I've recently started watching Raising Hope, which is now on Netflix streaming, and the show may possibly be one of the funniest shows I've ever watched. It's classic sitcom comedy. Oh, and apparently Arrested Development may really happen again. Like forrealz. If it does, mayhap Firefly comes next...

How's this for interesting? Uncopyrightable is a fifteen letter word that does not have any repeating letters.

David Wagner said...

Epic comment, Logan! You'll likely win the prize (plus bonus points) for Comment of the Day... Let's see if anyone can top your effort...

Odhynn said...

Interesting? ... Umm, let's see.

Oh, the student dormitory floor I live in flooded yesterday.
Me and my fellow inmates were up all night mopping up, fiercely defending our power plugs against the unrelenting flow of sewage.

Well, except the guy in room 220, who kept on loudly making out with his girlfriend without a care in the world.

Odhynn said...

...

Well okay, it doesn't top a 15-char word with no repeating letters, but at least it was interesting for me! Get off my back!

(Do double posts count?)

David Wagner said...

Double Posts definitely count, and you get Bonus Greek Points as well! Good work!

Ill let you know the results when all the data is in. Good luck with the sewage!

David Wagner said...

I should have said, "Stay Dry!" Yeah, that would have been clever... yeah, I should have said that when I had the chance. "Stay Dry!" But I missed the moment... I missed it...

*sigh*

Abbie Josephsen said...

Oh Dave, I know just what you mean! so much going on, but not really post/sharing worthy for the entire universe to have access to :P

by the way, I think you need to add more books to your shelf of "Books I'll read next". I don't have any suggestions, but it was just something I noticed.

This was not an exciting comment, sorry :P